This Executive Assistant role is a once in a life-time opportunity; you will be the dedicated ‘one on one’ right-hand person to a high-net-worth entrepreneur. You will be his ‘work’ confidant. This Executive Assistant role is hands on, busy, varied, and multi-faceted; no two days are ever the same.
If you are described as being professional, conscientious, confident, competent, intuitive, pre-empts the needs of others, pro-active, applies a sense of urgency, works at a fast pace and seeks perfection then this is the Executive Assistant role for you.
This is a unique Executive Assistant role undertaking a comprehensive range of personal and professional functions on behalf of the executive. Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Diary, email, and travel management
- Handling confidential matters
- Personal errands; dry cleaning, groceries, cat to the vet, buying gifts, menu planning, purchases…
- Oversee and manage private property portfolio, fleet of luxury vehicles and other assets
- Project work
- Event management
- Gate keeping
- Update and maintain spreadsheets and reports
- Preparation of meetings
- Ensure the executive’s day operates smoothly, effectively, and efficiently
To be successful in this Executive Assistant role we are seeking someone with a proven Executive Assistant skillset at executive level, can do and willing attitude, adheres to exceptionally high standards and expectations, and thrives working in a fast paced environment.
Why has this Executive Assistant role become vacant? The current Executive Assistant is regrettably moving to the South Island. Apply now for this unique, once in a life-time opportunity.
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates