This Executive Assistant role purely provides dedicated support to the CEO of a high-profile charitable trust whose focus is the wellbeing of our people / whanau. Every day you will leave the office ticking the boxes of job satisfaction, gratification, and fulfilment. What more could you want?
For over 100 years, this charitable trust has been at the forefront of shaping Auckland’s lives for the better. This Not-for-Profit charity is Auckland’s most influential social services providers offering practical assistance, advice, making referrals and developing plans to anyone seeking assistance, this charitable trust provides immediate relief and pathways to enable people’s long-term wellbeing. Staff and volunteers work with integrity, respect, transparency, and commitment knowing that everyone’s story and needs are different.
This industrious, varied, diverse Executive Assistant role undertakes a comprehensive range of duties and responsibilities including:
- Assist and support the CEO; being their right-hand person ensuring the best use of their time
- Comprehensive diary, email, and travel management
- Preparation of meetings, taking of minutes and following up action points
- Attend meetings on behalf of the CEO, contribute to discussions and decisions
- Prepare reports, documents and presentations
- Stakeholder engagement; primary point of contact
- Gate keeper
- Project work
- Event management
- Trouble shoot and problem solve (go to person)
- Handle confidential and highly sensitive information
This Executive Assistant role is renowned as being the ‘go to person’; you will be the one who makes things happen, has your finger on the pulse, is in the know of what is going on around you. To succeed in this ‘industrious’ Executive Assistant role you will have strong business acumen, be quick thinking, astute, have good initiative and be intuitive, with strong cultural and emotional intelligence / EQ.
Every day leave the office ticking the boxes of job satisfaction, gratification, and fulfilment. What more could you want? Apply now!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates