This role requires an experienced Executive Assistant who can anticipate needs, have an engaging nature to liaise with stakeholders, strong prioritisation skills with the inherent ability to multi-task a demanding workload seamlessly. As well as being highly organized, you will be good at managing conflicting priorities with the ability to hit the ground running.
In this Executive Assistant role, you will be right hand person to the CEO ensuring their day operates smoothly, efficiently, and effectively whilst they focus on the strategic elements of their role. The range of associated tasks will include:
- Assist and support the CEO; being their right-hand person ensuring best use of their time is maintained
- Comprehensive diary, email, and travel management
- Preparation of meetings, taking of minutes and following up action points
- End to end Board meeting responsibilities
- Attend meetings on behalf of the CEO, contribute to discussions and decisions
- Prepare reports, documents and presentations
- Stakeholder engagement; primary point of contact
- Gate keeper
- Project work
- Event management
- Trouble shoot and problem solve (go to person)
- Handle confidential and highly sensitive information
To excel in this ‘hands on’ Executive Assistant role you will have strong cultural and emotional intelligence / EQ, an exceptionally sharp eye for detail, be quick thinking, astute, have good initiative and is intuitive, with strong prioritisation skills and the inherent ability to multi-task a busy workload.
Apply now, to be part of a highly rewarding, fulfilling, varied and busy Executive Assistant role working in a charitable trust who is at the forefront of shaping lives for the better for the past 100 + years. Apply now, you will not regret it!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates