About the role
This is an autonomous reception role with a high level of administration work, where you will be the go-to person, liaising with a vast range of people, as well as carrying out a wide range of duties and responsibilities to include:
- First point of contact for all staff and visitors
- Answer and transfer phone calls
- Support the sales team with administration tasks
- Be the liaison between customers and internal teams
- Welcoming clients to the company showroom
- Deal with building maintenance issues
- Input invoices
- Keep track of the whereabouts of staff
- Plan and facilitate Health & Safety meetings
- Arrange couriers and obtain quotes for delivery
- Organise regular and annual staff events
- Order supplies and stationery
- Ad hoc administration duties as required
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills and experience:
- Be proficient using Microsoft Word and Excel
- Have a high level of administration skills
- Have a welcoming, friendly, confident and helpful nature
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to communicate with people from different backgrounds
- Have a can-do attitude, where no task is too big or too small
- Be highly organised and able to multitask.
- Have a proactive, problem solving nature
- Be able to work as a team as well as autonomously
This company is a rare find. They have a relaxed, down to earth environment, but at the same time a professional attitude. The culture is very friendly. The team has a family feel, where everyone is supporting one another and working towards a common goal of providing a high-quality service to all customers.
Do not miss this fantastic opportunity – APPLY NOW!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org NOW!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates