This industry leading commercial flooring experts pride themselves on delivering quality service and products to their customers. They are looking for an experienced administrator who is familiar with delivering quality service and support around administration policies and procedures. An interest in Health & Safety is advantageous. More importantly we need someone who has a Great can-do attitude to start ASAP!
In this varied role the duties will include:
- Risk management
- Injury management, rehabilitation and prevention
- Organising and taking minutes at toolbox meetings on site and on customer sites
- Supporting incident investigations
- Site specific safety plans (SSSP) and other documentation required by customers
- Supporting carrying out task analysis and setting up safe operating procedures (SOP)/ safe systems of work (SSOW)
- Help set up competency training system and ensure health and safety training records are kept
- Administration and reporting of all health and safety related information
- Supporting the surrounding team with other administration duties
To be a successful temp you will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience with Health & Safety policy an advantage
- Previously worked within an office environment
- Be able to use Microsoft Office programs
- Be ready to hit the ground running with any opportunity that comes your way
- Have a willing, can do attitude (attitude is everything!)
- Be flexible and adaptable where nothing is too much trouble
- Happy to work autonomously or as part of a team
- Take accountability responsibility and ownership for your role
If this role is for you and you are a New Zealand Citizen or Resident or have a valid Work visa with the right to work fulltime hours in New Zealand then apply now for this great opportunity.
Email your Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] NOW!!
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates