In order for this Real Estate Agent to continue her success she needs the assistance and support of an exceptional Personal Assistant. Are you the one she needs and wants?
If you thrive having ownership, responsibility and accountability for your role and actions then this is the role for you! You will be assisting and supporting a very successful, driven, motivated, highly reputable Real Estate Agent by undertaking her associated administration functions whilst allowing her to focus and concentrate on sales and business development. The range of duties and responsibilities will include:
- Diary management
- Email management – acknowledge, respond and action
- Create, implement and follow systems and processes
- Prepare, format, edit and proof documentation and flyers
- Preparation of meetings
- Preparation of flyers, newsletters, advertising packs and brochures
- Mail outs
- Load new listings and advertising
- Update and maintain the website, database and social media platforms
- Ensure the Agents day operates effectively and efficiently
- Preparation of sale and purchase agreements
Having a strong interest within the Real Estate sector is essential along with having proven Personal Assistant skills and experience coupled with being: highly organised, thinks outside the square creating innovative solutions, professional, self-managing and motivated, deadline driven, hardworking, natural ability to pre-empt the needs of others around you, makes good use of your initiative, nous and common sense along with having a fun sense of humour. And most importantly having an exceptional can do, willing, adaptable and flexible attitude.
Those with proven skills, experience and knowledge within the Personal Assistant arena with a passion to work within the Real Estate industry are wanted for this fabulous role.
Email your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com NOW!! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates