If you are searching for a reception role that is very administrative based and looking for a role that is genuinely busy, varied and challenging, then look no further.
Working for a successful manufacturing company who are a leader in their field. You will be part of a down-to-earth team, who work hard, but also understand the need for work-life-balance. In addition, there is opportunity for growth for the right person.
The duties in this varied role will include:
- Reception duties i.e. answering calls, greeting visitors
- Supporting the sales team with all administration
- Organise regular and annual staff events (e.g. team BBQs, Christmas do etc)
- Provide administration support to two General Managers
- Assist with the new starter induction process
- Assist with daily invoicing
- Book meetings, along with planning and facilitate H&S meeting
- Order stationery and supplies
- Take pride in keeping the office presentable
- There is also scope to take on compliance work (e.g. building WOF, Worksafe)
- Assist with the running of the office
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent customer service skills
- 2+ years’ experience working in a reception role
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Proactive nature, with the desire to do a great job
- Competent and confident with Word and Excel
- Ability to work well in a team environment, and under minimal supervision
- Professionalism and a positive can-do attitude
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Great organisational and communication skills
- Have a high level of energy, Initiative and be self-motivated
- Be well presented and take pride in your appearance
This role will take your reception skills to the next level, whilst working in supportive environment. Do not miss this opportunity – APPLY NOW!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org NOW!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates