If you are searching for a busy reception and administration role, with variety, and you have impeccable organisation skills, a positive attitude and a welcoming demeanour, then look no further. The reason for this vacancy is due to internal promotion; will you be next to be promoted?
Within this role of Reception and Administration Support you will be working for a well-established NZ owned and operated company based in Onehunga who design and manufacture bespoke furniture. Their clientele includes high-end interior designers, well known retailers, and commercial businesses. You will be part of a friendly, supportive, collaborative team, and will work in an environment that has a family feel and is a great environment.
The role will consist of the following duties and responsibilities:
- Provide an excellent customer experience for visitors and customers
- Undertake reception duties to a high standard
- Provide administrative support to management and the sales team
- Assist with the smooth running of the office
- Staff inductions
- Process invoices and quotes
- Plan and facilitate H&S meetings, follow up action points
- Organise staff events
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills and experience:
- A passion for excellent customer service
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Impeccable organisation skills
- Work well under pressure
- Work well in a team environment under minimal supervision
- Professional, positive can-do attitude and a great work ethic
- High level of energy, initiative and be self-motivated
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a great environment for a well-established New Zealand company. Don’t miss out on this opportunity. APPLY NOW!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates