About the role
Passionate about creating great travel experiences and at least 2 years retail experience! This bespoke leading boutique travel agent specialising in tailored European travel services offers a challenging opportunity to grow your travel experience. No more having to work during the weekend! Join this boutique, close knit agency oozing with travel expertise and knowledge in West Auckland.
In this role you will:
- Increase and maintain your own client portfolio
- Provide exceptional customer service in person, over the phone and email
- Be passionate about creating great travel experiences for your clients
- Put together travel packages to meet the needs of customers
Skills & experience
- Sound knowledge of Amadeus and Microsoft packages
- At least two years’ experience in Retail Travel sales
- Driven consultant with a desire to exceed targets
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Delivers excellent customer service
- Be passionate about travel
- Team player
To be successful in this role you will think outside the box, creating innovative solutions, and enjoy being part of a small, high performing team. Must have proven experience in creating and delivering exceptional travel requirements with a strong service ethic. This is an outstanding opportunity to further accelerate your ‘travel consultant career’ to the next level, if you think you have the attributes to be an amazing consultant then apply now!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org NOW!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates