Boutique food store seeks experienced Retail / Store Manager to oversee and manage all day to day operations. Prior experience essential.
• Monday to Friday 7am to 5pm. Retail / Store management experience essential
• Hands on management role; busy, varied, diverse, challenging and fast paced
• Do you lead by example? Are you driven, motivated and customer focussed?
This is an excellent opportunity to further advance your Grocery / Retail management career, you will be working alongside a Manager who is motivated, driven, encourages personal and professional growth and development and above all is a great mentor. You will be working for a family owned and operated business which sells to the public a range of dried and frozen grocery items. The store is open Monday to Friday, your hours of work will be 7am to 5pm week days, no weekend work!
This Store Manager role is busy, varied, diverse, challenging and fast paced. You will be responsible for the day to day operations of the store; duties and responsibilities will include:
• Staff management – recruitment, training and development, performance management, and rosters
• Customer service
• Problem solving and trouble shooting
• Ordering of stock
• Daily and weekly promotions
• Online marketing initiatives
• Ensure appropriate rotation of stock
• Maintain OSH compliance
• Health & safety
• Preparation of daily, weekly and monthly reports
• Ensure the store operates smoothly, effectively and efficiently
This is a busy, varied and diverse role; everyday will offer its own unique challenges. To be successful in this role we are seeking a hands-on Manager who will lead and develop the team. You will need to have strong retail / grocery management experience having managed staff, stock and inventory along with stock display, location and rotation. You will need to be a quick thinker, thrive working in a fast paced role and environment and most importantly takes responsibility, ownership and accountability for your role and actions.
Be gone of the days having to work weekends! This store is open Monday to Friday, As the Store Manager you will be required to work Monday to Friday 7am to 5pm. If you want to further advance your Grocery / Retail management career then this is the role for you. Apply now!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com NOW!! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates