Business Development Representative
- Auckland City
- Permanent - Full Time
The company culture of this organisation is the envy of many organisations. Not only are they a multi-award winning, highly innovative, forward thinking, fast paced, and entrepreneurial IT Solutions organisation, they have exceptionally high staff stability simply because staff do not leave because it’s a great place to work. This organisation really cares about their staff; they compensate and reward well, encourage growth and development, host lots of social and sporting events, and they offer great staff benefits.
No, your eyes are not deceiving you! Yes, this organisation offers all staff a magnitude of staff benefits including flexible working, company bonus scheme, birthday leave, discounted health insurance and gym memberships, volunteer day, along with ongoing training and development courses and certifications. Plus, they pay and reward you well! What more could you want?
This role offers ongoing training, development, and support. You will work closely with Sales Executives uncovering people’s business pains, and highlighting to them how they can be resolved. What business doesn’t want their business problems solved! Role will incorporate:
- Engage in meaningful business conversations with key decision makers and stakeholders
- Deliver compelling content that leads to sales opportunity / lead generation
- Multi-touch engagement utilising email, phone, LinkedIn, in person contact, events, marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Nurture and develop lasting rapport and relationships creating business opportunities
- Help identify unique industry business challenges and the benefits of overcoming them; exceeding business success
- Deliver thought provoking conversations; create conversation starters
- Identify a range of influencers within a business, connect with all of them to create a holistic prospecting framework
To succeed in this role, you will need to hit the ground running with proven experience as a business development specialist with a passion for taking people from “I don’t want it” to “I need it now”! You will be very dynamic, results-driven, quick on the uptake, good at making decisions, resilient, pragmatic, and resourceful.
What more could you want? A role in a high-performance, high-achieving team of professionals, who are extremely proud of what they do. Great opportunity to accelerate your career. The company culture of this organisation is amazing; come see for yourself. Apply now!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates