Centre “hub” Co-ordinator
- Helensville / Parakai.
- Permanent - Full Time
Centre “hub” Co-ordinator
Newly created role for a well organised, highly motivated, and driven individual with a strong can do, willing attitude. Māori Trust organisation
- Passionate team focussing on the organisation, its kaimahi, whānau & community
- An understanding of Te Reo Māori and willingness to learn more required
- Helensville / Parakai. Newly created role oozing with responsibility & variety
You will be working for a Māori Trust organisation based in Helensville / Parakai whose focus is its kaimahi, whānau and communities. They are extremely committed and passionate about what they do, providing a broad range of primarily Māori social and environment programmes and initiatives along with various commercial investments.
This role needs the assistance and support of an exceptionally well organised, highly motivated, and driven individual who possesses competent office administration skills and experience along with an exceptional can do, willing attitude. Is this you?
The purpose of this Centre Co-ordinator role is to develop and provide an operational centre of excellence, the ‘hub’. You will ensure the ‘hub’ operates smoothly, effectively, and efficiently by delivering exceptional service, assistance, and support.
The Centre Co-ordinator is a dynamic function; you will assist and support the surrounding teams and Iwi members by undertaking a varied range of tasks. Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Front of office duties; meet, greet and answer the phones
- Office co-ordination of the ‘hub’
- Assist and support the surrounding teams and Iwi members with a range of administration functions
- Diary management: co-ordination of meeting rooms, and hire equipment
- Prepare meeting and function rooms
- Event co-ordination, hui facilitation
- Health & Safety Representative
- Co-ordinate building maintenance
To be successful in this role you will understand Te Reo Māori and have a willingness to learn more, along with the ability to pre-empt the needs of others around you, makes good use of your initiative, nous and common sense; highly organised, thinks outside the square creating innovative solutions, professional, self-managing and motivated, deadline driven, hardworking and professional. And most importantly having an exceptional can do, willing, adaptable, and flexible attitude.
This is a great opportunity to work for a Māori Trust who are a passionate team focussing on the organisation, its kaimahi, whānau and community. This role is not to be overlooked! Apply now!
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates