Required – Health and Safety Contractor to develop a part time, stable and established business!
- Fantastic opportunity to develop a growing client portfolio
- Variety, generous hourly pay rate and flexibility
- You will inherit Central Christchurch based clients to get you started
Are you an experienced Workplace Health and Safety Consultant looking to develop a part time, stable and established business through a reputable health and safety company?
- You will inherit our existing Christchurch based clients to get you started (approx. 5 hours/week)
- Over to you to build up your client list from there as a self-employed safety contractor
- Fantastic opportunity to develop a growing client book
- Variety, plenty of support, generous hourly pay rate and flexibility
Health & Safety Advisor with knowledge of current NZ H&S legislation; experience with hazardous substances, along with H&S experience in logistics.
- Varied and challenging Health & Safety role to keep you on your toes
- Progressive and growing company where you can develop career
- Fantastic working environment and collaborative company culture
Are you a passionate Health & Safety Advisor with knowledge of current NZ H&S legislation? Are you looking for a role where you can grow your career?
- Showcase your Health & Safety skills in this varied and challenging role
- An opportunity to develop your career in a supportive environment
- Large, well established and growing NZ Company. Competitive salary