Great opportunity to apply your proven HR Administration skills & experience by assisting & supporting the HR General Manager. Outstanding opportunity
- Central Wellington. Outstanding company culture and business successes
- Brilliant opportunity to apply your proven HR Administration expertise
- Multi-faceted role; onboarding, projects, H&S, contracts, co-ord L&D calendar
Recruitment Administrator assists and supports a team of Consultants undertaking a variety of administrative functions. Busy, varied and diverse role
- This role needs an exceptionally well organised, motivated & driven individual
- Central City. Busy, varied, diverse role working in a great team atmosphere
- Join this highly regarded and respected specialized HR / Recruitment agency
Bring you’re A-game to this end to end Payroll and HR Administration sole charge role, in a successful south Auckland distribution company.
- High volume end to end Payroll and HR administration support
- Down to earth company with a great working environment
- Never get bored in this busy, varied and challenging role
Are you an experienced HR Coordinator looking to join a fast paced and modern company based on the fringe of Auckland’s CBD? APPLY NOW!
- Collaborative environment, high performing team, values based organisation
- Busy, varied role, no two days will be the same. Salary circa $60-68,000
- Fantastic location, close to motorway access. Great HR opportunity
Are you experienced in Sales and Business Development and want to work in Recruitment? Are you ready for change and a new exciting challenge?
- Reputable boutique agency specialising in office support, close to Britomart
- We are committed to quality; we focus on high quality clients and candidates
- You will be financially rewarded for every successful placement you make!