Have you recently graduated with a desire to work with trucks, machinery and transport + enjoys co-ordinating and logistics? This is the role for you!
- Do you have a strong interest in trucks, machinery and transport?
- Recently graduated? Wanting to work in the transport / logistics sector?
- Onehunga. Training provided, great opportunities for career advancement
Transport / Heavy Haulage business seeks graduate with a broad administration skill set. Busy, diverse and challenging role
· Multi-faceted role – quotes, invoices, reports, problem solving, fleet management
· Interest in trucks, machinery, transport desired. Great ‘graduate’ opportunity
· Are you quick thinking, extremely organised, methodical and solution orientated?
This role of Operations Manager has it all – Accounts, Payroll, Operations, Administration through to Production Planning co-ordination….
• Henderson, manufacturing co. Busy, varied, diverse and hands on role
• You will be a natural multi-tasker, works at a fast pace and quick thinking
• Sole charge role oozing responsibility, ownership and accountability
This is a role oozing with variety and challenges; you must thrive off having responsibility, accountability and ownership for your role and actions
• Wanted … high achiever, driven, ambitious, forward thinking, go getter
• Do you lead by example? Are you results driven? Have achievement drive?
• Newly created role in a manufacturing timber production business
Are you a guru at analysing data (freight loads), co-ordinating and planning delivery schedules whilst optimising time, location, loads and resources?
- Monday to Friday 6 am to 3.30 pm. Plan delivery loads through to execution
- Wanted proven planning/dispatch experience in the transport/logistics sector
- Penrose. Busy varied, challenging role. Every day is all go! Great opportunity