- Henderson, Auckland
- Permanent - Full Time
This innovative, unique, well established, highly successful New Zealand owned and operated construction solutions company needs an organised, methodical and accurate Contracts Administrator with exceptional attention to detail.
If you have a great can-do attitude, are a people person, strong communicator, vibrant personality, organised, enjoys attending client meetings and is a great administrator who makes things happen and pulls things together then this is the ultimate role for you!
The range of duties are varied, responsibilities in this role include:
- Attend client meetings with the Director
- Contract preparation
- Provide accurate quotes and estimates
- Co-ordinate and organise ‘jobs’ with internal and external stakeholders
- Co-ordinate marketing and website updates
- Administration support
This role undertakes a varied workload and a busy schedule where no two days will be the same. The role will include end to end contract administration support to the Director and surrounding stakeholders. To be successful in this role you will need have exceptionally clear and concise communication and proven administration experience in conjunction with the following skills and attributes:
- Highly organised and great at multi-tasking
- Methodical and exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Competent Auto-Cad user (advantageous)
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Strong people skills with excellent written and verbal communication
- Computer literate, quick to pick up new systems and applications
- Takes ownership, accountability and responsibility for your role and actions
- Tertiary qualification (preferred)
All highly organised Contract Administrators with a great can-do positive attitude, need apply! Immediate start!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] NOW!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates