- Takapuna, Auckland
- Permanent - Full Time
Excellent opportunity to apply your proven problem-solving and statistical methodologies, techniques, and database management expertise in this NZ owned and operated business with their Head Office based in Takapuna. They are the largest independent group in New Zealand, supplying businesses with everything they need for their workplace. They have 27 branches throughout New Zealand from Northland to the deep of the South Island.
In this company the culture is second to none; they are a close-knit team delivering exceptional results, extremely stable with continuous record profitability year on year, very low staff turn over because it is a great place to work, management lead by example and truly care about their staff.
Purpose of the Role
- To be responsible for the effective management of data with regards to clients’ requests
- Provide input into developing rules and methodologies.
- Provide strategic and tactical support to the organization by analyzing and interpreting the data to provide creative solutions.
- Provide input into developing, programming, troubleshooting and security of data analysis tools for data management.
- Responsible for administration, security, and maintenance of data
- Assuring the integrity of the data process
- Collect and collate the appropriate data for usage in databases
- Conduct the related research from the data effectively
- Consult with the staff on the business intelligence needs or information with external clients and internal staff for the data management.
- Encoding the variables accurately from original information or data and completing statistical analyses as required.
- Monitor database systems effectively and maintain the database systems
- Design and develop statistical analyses, which will be very helpful in for data management.
- Actively participate in ongoing decisions concerning data collections, design, methodology, and data analysis making presentations effectively.
Skills, Education and Experience
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Statistics, Marketing
- Working experience in Business Administration related activities
- Broad customer, information development and relationship management experience.
- Experience working with SQL, an application called “R” and or working knowledge of Python
- Knowledge of statistical methodologies and techniques as well as the process used in the database management
- Analytical thinker and problem solver – able to analyse issues to achieve successful relationship outcomes
- Strategy development and implementation skills
Great opportunity to further advance your Data Analyst career working in a great team culture. Apply now!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates