Digital Marketing Specialist
- Auckland city
- Permanent - Full Time
Are you a Digital Marketing guru with expertise in B2B SEO, SEM, PPC campaigns, automated email marketing campaigns + experienced using Eloqua?
- Stamp your mark on this amazing role; accelerate your digital marketing career
- Australasia’s market leaders in the IT business solutions field needs YOU!
- Wanted… experience in B2B digital marketing within professional services sector
Fantastic opportunity to stamp your mark on this amazing role, watch your digital marketing career accelerate.
This company is growing; they are going from strength to strength. They are Australasia’s market leaders in the IT business solutions field. The teams you will be working alongside are high performing and very successful, they work at a fast pace and are true advocates of the ‘work hard play hard’ philosophy. Apply now to join in with the fun and action.
This is a hands-on digital marketing role with lots of scope for growth and development. You will be responsible for taking the organisations digital marketing effectiveness to the next level, making each new campaign even better! Duties and responsibilities will include:
- SEO; optimise content for search and conversion
- SEM; activate and optimise digital advertising
- Marketing Automation
- PPC campaign management
- Create an attraction campaign to grow subscribers to newsletters and other digital communications
- Social media channel creation and content curation
- Manage (source, write, update) content across the website and social media platforms
- Manage marketing reports and content calendars
- Project manage video creation, from filming to editing and publishing
To excel in this Digital Marketing role, we are seeking someone with; a tertiary qualification, digital marketing expertise with B2B within the professional services sector, passion for technology and digital, experienced in B2B SEO, SEM, PPC campaigns, automated email marketing campaigns and experienced using Eloqua. You will also have the ability to build strong working relationships with all key internal and external stakeholders.
This Digital Marketing Specialist role has it all! If you want to accelerate your digital marketing career apply now!
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates