Digital Production Co-ordinator
- North Shore, Auckland
- Permanent - Full Time
This role is a fantastic opportunity to gain hands on experience whilst assisting and supporting the surrounding team with the coordination of digital production, client liaison, managing emails, phone calls and client meetings.
In this exciting role you will support the production team managing the workflow for two web developers ensuring tasks are done in an appropriate timeframe, along with duties such as:
- Basic WordPress changes
- Domain renewals
- Client liaison and account management
- Manage emails, phone calls and client meetings
- Trouble shoot website problems, liaising with developers
- Answer phones
- File management in InDesign
- Proof read copy
- Update websites in word press
- Co-ordinate website builds
- Manage client campaigns
- Support the surrounding team
- Project work
To be successful in this role you will possess the following skills and experience:
- Qualification/Bachelor’s degree in IT, Graphic Design or any other related field would be advantageous.
- Excellent working knowledge of Word, InDesign or Word Press
- Experience using google sheets and outlook
- Understanding of websites, hosting environments
- Positive, can do and willing attitude
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- Takes pride and an interest in your work
- Focused and likes working in a fast-paced environment
This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate to gain additional experience and further develop their career. Bring your knowledge and take on this challenge! APPLY NOW!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] NOW!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates