Dual Retail Manager
- Palmerstson North
- Permanent - Full Time
This role needs strong leadership qualities, proven people management or team leader experience within the retail sector. You will enjoy working with and leading a team, are computer savvy and customer service focussed.
You will be joining a family owned and operated business which sells to the public a range of dried and frozen grocery items. The Store is open Monday to Friday, you will be required to work 7am to 5pm.
As Dual Retail Manager, you will be working alongside another Retail Manager; between the two of you, you will both manage the store being responsible for various departments of the store. Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Staff management – recruitment, training and development, performance management, and rosters
- Manage the ‘freezer’ department
- Customer service, serving the customers
- Problem solving and trouble shooting
- Inventory, order stock
- Daily and weekly promotions
- Online marketing initiatives
- Ensure appropriate rotation of stock
- Health & safety
- Preparation of daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Ensure the store operates smoothly, effectively and efficiently
To be successful in this role you will have the following attributes and experience:
- Proven retail experience
- Strong leadership and management qualities
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- A proactive and willing attitude
- Team player with outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Quick learner who can hit the ground running
If you want to further advance your retail management career then this is the role for you. Apply now!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] NOW!!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates