Education Support Adviser / Administrator
- Auckland City
- Permanent - Full Time
This role oozes work life balance; you will be required to work in the office 60% and from home 40%. A competitive salary is on offer, gym membership, parking and a great team atmosphere (it’s the team that makes this job; they are great). What more could you want?
This role needs a multi-talented Administrator / Co-ordinator who thrives undertaking a busy, varied, diverse, and challenging role. You will be a natural multi-tasker, who works at a fast pace, is IT savvy, and thinks quickly on your feet creating innovative solutions.
This role is primarily an Administration / Co-ordination role, every day will be busy, and varied. Duties and responsibilities include:
- Co-ordinate and administer education course programmes throughout NZ
- Assist and support students with online platform matters
- Collate course material and ensure students have access as required
- Assist and support students with enquiries
- Problem solve and trouble shoot
- ‘Go to person’ for staff, students, and the surrounding team
- Prepare presentations, reports, and documents
- Prepare course related communications and announcements
- Ensure the department operates smoothly, effectively, and efficiently
To be successful in this role you will have an exceptional can-do, willing, adaptable and flexible attitude, are able to think quickly on your feet creating innovative solutions. You will have proven office administration skills and experience with the ability to pre-empt the needs of others around you. You will make good use of your initiative, nous and common sense; be highly organised, with a sharp eye for noting detail and accuracy, be self-managing, motivated, deadline driven, hardworking and professional.
This is a great opportunity to put your exceptional administration, co-ordination and IT savviness to full utilisation. Apply now to secure this role before the mad Christmas rush!
The team you will be working amongst is so much fun. Whilst you will be working hard you will have lots of fun along the way. Apply now for this excellent opportunity, you won’t regret it!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates