- Auckland CBD
- Permanent - Full Time
Put your exceptional EA skills and expertise to full utilisation to support two high-performing Executives. Successful global organisation needs a fast-paced, EA for this busy, challenging role where your multitasking abilities will be well utilised. Your professionalism, attention to detail and calmness under pressure and ability to pre-empt the needs of the Executive Team is urgently needed!
The associated duties and responsibilities will include:
- Assist and support the Executive Team being their right-hand person
- Diary, email and travel management
- Prepare meetings, taking of minutes
- Prepare board papers, reports, documents and presentations
- Event management
- Ensure the teams day operates smoothly, efficiently and effectively
- Handle confidential matters and information
- Take an active role contributing to the discussions and decisions
The Ideal candidate will need:
- Previous experience supporting at Executive level
- Needed a be proactive, co-operative, and strive to achieve the best outcome
- Flexible and level-headed,
- Strong Diary management skills where you are happy to offer solutions
- Enthusiastic and eager to assist where necessary
As stated previously, this is a fast-paced, busy, challenging and varied role so it is important that you possess a professional demeanour, are self-motivated, well organised with strong work ethics.
This is an outstanding opportunity to put your exceptional Executive Assistant skills and expertise to full utilisation. This vacancy won’t be vacant long, apply now!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] NOW!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates