- Palmerston North
- Permanent - Full Time
The Executive this role assists and supports has been described as excellent to work for; not only are they supportive, they empower you to get on with your tasks at hand and to be responsible and accountable for you role. They leave you to get on with your role and include you with all goings on with the team / business.
This Executive Assistant role is very ‘hands on’, you will be fully responsible and accountable for supporting the Executive, undertaking all associated administrative tasks and functions on their behalf. This is a busy and broad role; no two days will be the same. If you thrive off challenges, variety, and lots happening at any one time, then this is the role for you.
This Executive Assistant role is dedicated one on one support to the Executive; you will be their right-hand person. Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Diary, email, and travel management
- Prepare meetings, take minutes, and follow up action points
- Attend meetings on behalf of the Executive
- Prepare reports, documents, and presentations
- Project work
- Assist and support the team with initiatives
- Ensure the department operates effectively and efficiently
- Build and maintain relationships with stakeholders and suppliers
- Take an active involvement within the business, contributing to discussions and decisions
You will be joining a fast paced, well-established, and successful organisation therefore your efficiency, professionalism and methodical approach, thoroughness, accuracy and calmness under pressure will be well received. The role itself will be fast-paced, busy, diverse and varied, so your broad skill set, sound technical skills and multi-tasking ability will be well utilised.
This is a busy and broad role; no two days will be the same. If you thrive off challenges, variety, and lots happening at any one time, then this is the role for you. You will be paid a competitive salary and the organisation also offers a comprehensive range of benefits. Apply now!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates