- Palmerston North
- Permanent - Full Time
This Senior Leadership Team Executive needs the expertise of an exceptionally well organised, highly motivated and driven individual who is renowned for their outstanding Executive Assistant capabilities, and who is results orientated.
This is a multifaceted Executive Assistant role undertaking a varied, diverse, and interesting range of Executive Assistant functions whilst co-ordinating and overseeing projects and tasks. The array of duties and responsibilities associated to this role will include:
- Work alongside the Senior Leadership Team Executive undertaking and managing day-to-day administrative functions allowing them to focus on strategic matters
- Diary, email and travel management
- Attend meetings, take minutes
- Follow up for action points
- Take an active involvement within the business, contributing to discussions and decisions
- Prepare presentations, spreadsheets, reports and documents
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and suppliers
- Project work
- Ensure the department operates smoothly, efficiently and effectively
This role itself will be fast-paced, busy, diverse and varied, so your exceptional Executive Assistant skill set, sound technical skills and multi-tasking ability will be well utilised. You will also have a strategic way of thinking, a proactive work ethic, strong business acumen, with the ability to make good decisions and influence key people.
If you want to accelerate your Executive Assistant career to the next level by being the right-hand person to this Senior Leadership Team Executive, then this is the job opportunity you want! Apply now!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates