Executive Assistant (Foundation Administration Manager)
- Onehunga, Auckland
- Permanent - Full Time
This charitable trust is dedicated to improving living standards and the social well-being of New Zealand communities. They are committed to meaningful work in advancing innovative medical research, reducing poverty, increasing education opportunities and education equity, and improving health outcomes and health equity.
This role requires an experienced Executive Assistant who can anticipate needs, have an engaging nature to liaise with stakeholders, strong prioritisation skills with the inherent ability to multi-task a demanding workload seamlessly. As well as being highly organized, you will be good at managing conflicting priorities with the ability to hit the ground running.
In this sole charge, autonomous Executive Assistant role (otherwise titled as Foundation Administration Manager), you will be right-hand person to the Chief Executive ensuring her day operates smoothly, efficiently, and effectively whilst she focusses on the strategic elements of her role. You will be working within a small close-knit team, undertaking a comprehensive range of duties and responsibilities, including:
- Assist and support the Chief Executive; being her right-hand person ensuring best use of her time is maintained
- Diary, email, and travel management
- Preparation of meetings and workshops, taking of minutes and following up action points
- End to end Board meeting responsibilities
- Prepare reports, documents, and presentations
- Stakeholder engagement; primary point of contact
- Project work
- Event management
- Ensure the office operates smoothly, efficiently, and effectively
- Expense claims
- Trouble shoot and problem solve (go to person)
- Handle confidential and highly sensitive information
To excel in this ‘hands on’ Executive Assistant role you will have strong cultural and emotional intelligence / EQ, an exceptionally sharp eye for detail, be quick thinking, astute, have good initiative and is intuitive, with strong prioritisation skills and the inherent ability to multi-task a busy workload.
Apply now to be part of a highly rewarding, fulfilling, varied and busy Executive Assistant role working in a charitable trust who is committed to meaningful work in advancing innovative medical research, reducing poverty, increasing education opportunities and education equity, and improving health outcomes and health equity. Apply now, you won’t regret it!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates