Executive Assistant to CEO
- Lower Hutt, Wellington
- Permanent - Full Time
This is an exceptional Executive Assistant role being the right-hand person to a remarkable CEO whose motto is “people are at the heart of everything I do”. She is hugely passionate about the organisation, their services, the team, and the wellbeing of patients. She is hugely successful and highly respected by all.
You will be the dedicated resource to the CEO and the leadership team. Being her right-hand person, together you will work across the business undertaking a comprehensive range of functions. It will be down to you as the Executive Assistant to ensure the smooth running of each day in a dynamic ever-changing environment. Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Assist and support the CEO and leadership team; being their right-hand person, undertaking and managing day-to-day administrative functions allowing them to focus on strategic matters
- Comprehensive diary, email, and travel management
- Attend meetings, take minutes, follow up action points
- Take an active involvement within the business, contributing to discussions and decisions
- Prepare presentations, spreadsheets, reports, communications, documents and board packs
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Project work
- Ensure the executive department operates smoothly, efficiently, and effectively
- Event management
- Handle confidential information
- Trouble shoot and problem solve (go to person)
This role is renowned as being the ‘go to person’, you are the one who makes things happen, has your finger on the pulse, is in the know of what is going on around you, along with being the eyes and ears for the CEO. To succeed in this ‘hands on’ Executive Assistant role you will have an exceptionally sharp eye for detail, be quick thinking, be astute, have good initiative and be intuitive, with strong prioritisation skills and the inherent ability to multi-task a busy workload.
Apply now to be the Executive Assistant assisting and supporting this exceptional CEO. #bestdecisionevermade!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates