Executive Assistant to CEO
- Palmerston North
- Permanent - Full Time
This is an exceptional Executive Assistant role being the right-hand person to a remarkable CEO who is hugely passionate about the organisation, and his team. He is hugely successful and highly respected by all.
In this multi-faceted, hands-on Executive Assistant role you will be the right-hand person to the CEO and Executives. This role is busy and varied, everyday offers its own unique point of difference. If you thrive having responsibility, ownership and accountability for your role and actions, then this is the Executive Assistant role for you; apply now!
As Executive Assistant to the CEO and Executives you will undertake a multi-faceted range of duties and responsibilities including:
- Assist and support the CEO and Executives; being their right-hand person, undertaking and managing day-to-day administrative functions allowing them to focus on strategic matters
- Comprehensive diary, email, and travel management
- Attend meetings, follow up for action points
- Take an active involvement within the business, contributing to discussions and decisions
- Prepare presentations, spreadsheets, reports, business plans, communications, and documents
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Project work
- Ensure the executive department operates smoothly, efficiently, and effectively
- Event management
- Handle confidential information
- Assist and support the surrounding Senior Leadership Team
- Trouble shoot and problem solve (go to person)
This role is renowned as being the ‘go to person’, you are the one who makes things happen, has your finger on the pulse, is in the know of what is going on around you, along with being the eyes and ears for the CEO. To succeed in this ‘hands on’ Executive Assistant role you will have an exceptionally sharp eye for detail, be quick thinking, astute, have good initiative and be intuitive, with strong prioritisation skills and the inherent ability to multi-task a busy workload.
The culture of this organisation is stupendous, second to none! Staff tenure is outstanding, which speaks volumes. They are guided by two principals: respect for people and continuous improvement. Apply now to be part of this amazing company culture.
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates