Finance and Office Administrator
- Wellington CBD
- Permanent - Full Time
This is a great time to be joining this organisation as they are growing internationally rapidly; they are continuously going from strength to strength. Are you ready to be part of this organisation and contribute to their success?
The teams you will be working alongside are high performing and very successful, they work at a fast pace and are true advocates of the ‘work hard play hard’ philosophy. Apply now to join in with the fun and action.
In this multifaceted Finance and Office Administrator role, you will undertake a range of accounts and administration functions including:
- Front of house duties; meet and greet and answering phones
- Order stationery and office supplies
- Preparation of staff meetings / gatherings
- Preparation of invoices
- End of month functions; AR and AP accruals
- Assist and support the surrounding team with a range of administration functions
- Ensure the office operates smoothly and efficiently
To be successful in this role you will have the following attributes and experience:
- 2-3 years’ experience with finance and administration
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- A proactive and willing attitude
- Remain calm under pressure and enjoy a busy, varied and high-volume workload
- Team player with outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Quick learner who can hit the ground running
If you want to broaden your accounts and office administration skills, experience and knowledge to the next level then this is the opportunity you have been looking for, apply now! This opportunity will not be vacant for long!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] NOW!
For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates