Front of House / Group Administrator
- Auckland CBD
- Permanent - Full Time
You will be joining a well-established, boutique, niche financial firm based in the viaduct who is renowned for delivering exceptional and informative investment and financial information and advice to their high-net-worth clients.
Within this Front of House / Group Administrator role, you will assist and support the surrounding team by undertaking a varied range of reception and administrative functions. This role is hands on, you will be a natural at organising and coordinating along with having a broad administrative skillset.
The associated duties and responsibilities to this role will incorporate the following:
- Front of house duties; meet and greet clients and visitors in a professional and timely manner
- Assist and support the surrounding team; being the ‘go to person’
- Respond to enquiries, provide outstanding customer service
- Co-ordination of car parks
- Ensure the office operates smoothly, effectively, and efficiently
- Oversee office and building maintenance
- Event co-ordination
- Meeting room co-ordination, preparation, and boardroom meeting technology (Zoom, Skype, and conference calls)
- Order stationery and supplies
- Kitchen tidiness
You will have a flexible, adaptable, willing, and can-do attitude, whilst being well organised with a natural flair for multi-tasking. You will also think outside the square creating innovative solutions, be highly professional, articulate, self-motivated, self-managing and most importantly you will have common sense and initiative.
You will be joining a close-knit team who work hard together maintaining financials and investments for their high-net-worth clients. This is an excellent opportunity, apply now to secure an interview.
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates