- Permanent - Full Time
Santa has delivered early with this fantastic job! Secure this new and exciting job this side of Christmas, go on your pre-planned Christmas holidays with family and friends, then start this new job in January 2019. What more could you want from Santa?
This well-known and very stable brand / organisation needs no introduction, they are an interior household brand and are a market leader within their sector. You will be joining a very friendly and supportive team who work well collectively together, everyone takes responsibility, accountability and ownership for their roles and actions.
This role assists and supports the surrounding teams undertaking a wide variety of duties and responsibilities, whilst ensuring the office operates smoothly, effectively and efficiently. The range of duties and responsibilities will include:
- Front office duties – answer the phones in a professional and timely manner along with meet and greet visitors
- Assist and support the surrounding teams with a range of administration functions
- Right hand person to the Executive Assistant
- Book travel and accommodation
- Co-ordinate meeting room bookings
- Co-ordinate events and functions
- Ordering of samples, stationery and supplies
- Ensure the office operates smoothly, effectively and efficiently
This role needs the assistance and support of a well organised, motivated and driven individual who possesses strong Office Administration skills and experience. Is this you?
Given this job will start in January 2019 you can be guaranteed of attending your pre-planned Christmas holidays. This is a great opportunity working within a good team atmosphere undertaking a variety of tasks. Apply now!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] NOW!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates