- Auckland City
- Permanent - Full Time
This specialised education institute deliver professional, tailored, practical information, advice and expertise to their qualified students. They are market leaders in their field and are renowned for excellence.
Within this busy and varied front-line role you will be assisting and supporting a very successful close-knit team, by undertaking a multi-faceted range of administrative functions. Your day will incorporate the following duties and responsibilities:
- Front office duties – answering of the phones in a professional and timely manner along with meet and greet visitors and students
- Assist and support the surrounding teams with a range of administration functions
- Diary management, co-ordination of meetings
- Prepare meetings
- Prepare events and workshops
- Update and maintain the database
- Process student enrolments
- Respond to student enquiries
- Process student results of examinations
- Process expense claims
- Travel and accommodation bookings
- Ensure the office operates smoothly, effectively and efficiently
To be successful in this role you will have an exceptional can do, willing, adaptable and flexible attitude. Along with proven reception and administration skills and experience that you want to advance, a fun sense of humour, ability to pre-empt the needs of others around you, makes good use of your initiative, nous and common sense; highly organised, professional, sharp eye for noting detail and accuracy, self-managing and motivated, deadline driven, hardworking and professional.
Apply now for this excellent opportunity, you won’t regret it! The team you will be working amongst is so much fun. Whilst you will be working hard you will have lots of fun along the way.
Email your Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] NOW!! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates