- Auckland city central
- Permanent - Full Time
This role assists and supports the team undertaking a wide variety of duties and responsibilities. Busy, varied and diverse role. Awesome opportunity.
• Fantastic opportunity to advance your Reception and Administration career
• Central city. Busy, varied, diverse role working in a great team atmosphere
• Are you enthusiastic, a people person with a great can do and willing attitude?
This role needs the assistance and support of a well organised, motivated and driven individual who possesses strong Office Administration skills and experience. Is this you?
This role assists and supports the surrounding teams undertaking a wide variety of duties and responsibilities, whilst ensuring the office operates smoothly, effectively and efficiently. The range of duties and responsibilities will include:
• Front office duties – answering of the phones in a professional and timely manner along with meet and greet visitors
• Assist and support the surrounding teams with a range of administration functions
• Typing and formatting
• Co-ordination of meeting room bookings
• Mail and couriers
• Co-ordinate and book staff on training courses
• Upload invoices into the system (training provided)
• Ensure the office operates smoothly, effectively and efficiently
Proven Office Administration skills and experience is essential for this role as with having: a fun sense of humour, the ability to pre-empt the needs of others around you, being well organised, thinks outside the square creating innovative solutions, self-managing and motivated, deadline driven, and hardworking. And most importantly having an exceptional can do, willing, adaptable and flexible attitude.
This is a great opportunity working within a good team atmosphere undertaking a variety of tasks. Apply now!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] NOW! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates