- Auckland CBD
- Permanent - Full Time
Working in the heart of the city, you will be joining a professional close-knit team who adhere to high standards and expectations, delivering quality office support functions to their clients and surrounding teams, and are renowned for delivering quality customer service and excellence to a high standard.
This is a unique multi-faceted role, perfect for someone who has a can-do, willing and flexible attitude; exceptionally clear and concise communication skills along with extensive Reception and Outlook experience.
The range of duties and responsibilities included in this role include:
- Manage meeting room bookings (high volume)
- Prepare meeting rooms for meetings including catering
- Answer the phone in a professional, timely and efficient manner
- Meet and greet visitors
- Assist and support the surrounding team with a range of administration tasks
- Process invoices and purchase orders
- Order stationery and office supplies
- Assist and support the Office Manager
- Ensure the Reception area, meeting rooms and the office operates smoothly, effectively and efficiently
To be successful in this role you will have the following attributes and experience:
- Competent managing diaries and bookings in Microsoft outlook
- Articulate communication, helpful and courteous manner
- Thorough with great attention to detail and accuracy
- Highly organised and methodical
- Great multitasking and time management skills
- Takes ownership, accountability and responsibility for your role and actions
If you thrive working within a busy and fast paced role where there is a lot going on around you, then this could be the role for you! Apply now!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] NOW!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates