Insurance Adviser Support / Personal Assistant
- Permanent - Full Time
Due to growth and demand this role has been newly created. You will be joining a well-established boutique Mortgage & Insurance company based in Napier. Within this role you will be assisting and supporting a very successful Insurance Adviser by undertaking his associated administrative burden allowing him to focus on business development, sales and the strategic elements of his role.
The associated duties and responsibilities to this Insurance Adviser Support / Personal Assistant role will incorporate the following:
- Assist and support the Insurance Adviser; being his right-hand person
- Diary management
- Prepare meetings
- Liaise internally and externally (clients and insurance companies)
- Problem solve and trouble shoot
- Respond to enquires
- Assist with the claims process
- Prepare e-newsletters and social media updates
- Research – fact finding information
- Database – update and maintain
- Ensure the Advisers day operates smoothly
You will have a flexible, adaptable, willing and can-do attitude, whilst being well organised with a natural flair for multi-tasking. You will also think outside the square creating innovative solutions, be professional, deadline driven, self-motivated, self-managing and most importantly you have a fun sense of humour.
You will be joining a highly successful, small close-knit team who work hard together achieving common goals; yet they know how to have fun along the way. They are true advocates for ‘work life balance’. This fantastic role is not to be overlooked….APPLY NOW!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates