Lending / Mortgage Executive
- Takapuna, Auckland
- Permanent - Full Time
This high-performing mortgage focussed financial services business are continuously going from strength to strength, 2020 is shaping up to be another record-breaking year and predictions are 2021 will be even bigger and better.
This pivotal role will suit someone who has a strong background in residential lending – banking, mortgage broking or having worked for a specialist non-bank lender. This role is an integral part of the business. This team / organisation is highly renowned and regarded for their extensive knowledge, exceptional down to earth service and fast turnaround providing clients with leading edge finance strategies.
Working in a high-performing, close-knit and dynamic team, this position is the glue that sticks the variable pieces of the mortgage puzzle together. It’s the ‘do-er’ of the lending process, you make the ‘loan’ happen.
Every day will be busy and varied, the range of duties and responsibilities will incorporate:
- Assist and support the Mortgage Brokers; being their right-hand person
- Pre-screen loan applications including verification of various client documents
- Assess mortgage applications within credit guidelines
- Prepare and submit loan applications
- Monitor the ‘fixed rate’ rollovers
- Negotiate rates
- Write clear and concise diary notes
- Maintain high attention to detail, ensuring all compliance requirements are met
- Liaise with lenders, clients, and related parties from the underwriting process through to settlement stage
- Manage CRM maintenance of client records
This opportunity will suit someone who is extremely well organised, methodical, has a strong ability to interpret financial accounts with a passion for numbers, is analytical, applies extreme attention to detail, strong written and verbal skills and genuinely gets a thrill out of achieving winning financial outcomes / results for their clients.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a forward-thinking, dynamic company in growth mode. Your personable and professional manner coupled with motivation to provide exemplary service to clients will make you successful in this role.
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates