Marketing Campaign Executive
- Auckland City
- Permanent - Full Time
The company culture of this organisation is the envy of many organisations. Not only are they a multi-award winning, highly innovative, forward thinking, fast paced, and entrepreneurial software organisation, they have exceptionally high staff stability simply because staff do not leave because it’s a great place to work. This organisation really cares about their staff; they compensate and reward well, encourage growth and development, host lots of social and sporting events, and they offer great staff benefits.
No, your eyes are not deceiving you! Yes, this organisation offers all staff a magnitude of staff benefits including flexible working, company bonus scheme, birthday leave, discounted health insurance and gym memberships, volunteer day, along with ongoing training and development courses and certifications. Plus, they pay and reward you well! What more could you want?
This organisation is seeking a marketing generalist with passion, desire, and drive for everything “marketing” to execute campaigns, strategies and initiatives optimising sales generation. Your drive, expertise, and skill to develop, plan and execute campaigns and strategy will ensure initiatives are delivered on time, to a high standard, whilst optimising outstanding results. This is a hands on and diverse role that will see you undertake a multi-faceted range of marketing functions including:
- Ideate, project manage, execute, and reporting on multi-touch marketing campaigns that generate and optimise sales
- Create and execute automated email campaigns, including managing and contributing to content, asset creation, and reporting on engagement
- Develop automated lead nurturing campaigns
- Event management (digital and physical events)
- Project work
- Execute multi-touch software campaigns across different products, solutions and services
- Create regular social media posts and managing sponsored content campaigns
- Execute marketing initiatives, strategies, campaigns and plans
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with all key stakeholders
- Working across all facets of marketing ensuring optimum results
This newly created role is pivotal to the marketing team and organisation, they are are seeking a marketing generalist with marketing in their blood, is a social media guru with; a tertiary qualification, marketing expertise with B2B and Software industry experience, passion for marketing, leads by example and brings out the best in people, and has the ability to build strong working relationships with all key stakeholders.
This will be an exceptionally rewarding role. Kick start 2023 with a new and exciting new job. Apply now!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates