Marketing Executive / Personal Assistant
- Permanent - Full Time
This forward-thinking CA Firm has a strong reputation for excellence in the market, are very imbedded in the community and are renowned for their exceptional expertise. You will be joining a collaborative, supportive, knowledgeable team who values its culture, its people, its clients, the local community and are passionate about talking to and working with clients to help them achieve their business and financial goals.
This CA firm are true advocates of ‘work-like’ balance; whilst the role is full time, there is flexibility around actual hours of work, start early finish early etc.
This role of Marketing Executive / Personal Assistant is multifaceted, you will be kept busy undertaking a comprehensive range of Marketing and Personal Assistant functions, duties and responsibilities will include:
- Assist and support the Senior Partners undertaking their administrative functions; diary management, drafting of documents, client liaison, fact finding information
- Preparation of PowerPoint presentations, reports, and spreadsheets
- Content writing; articles, website, edm’s, social media, advertising, newsletter, bulletins
- Event management
- Lead and develop marketing activities and initiatives
- Create, maintain and execute the annual marketing plan
- Marketing campaigns
- Drive brand awareness
- Review sponsorship agreements
- Update and maintain the website and social media platforms
- Create promotional material
- Preparation of RFP’s and proposals
- Client survey campaigns
- Project work
- Database maintenance
You will be joining a fast paced, well-established, and successful organisation therefore your efficiency, professionalism and methodical approach, thoroughness, accuracy and calmness under pressure will be well received. The role itself will be fast-paced, busy, diverse and varied, so your broad Marketing and Personal Assistant skill set, sound technical skills (InDesign, Photo Shop, Campaign Monitor) and multi-tasking ability will be well utilised.
I year contract covering maternity leave. Great opportunity to accelerate your Marketing + Personal Assistant career to the next level.
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates