- Permanent - Full Time
Accelerate your office administration career to the next level. Multifaceted role supporting the Practice Manager of a well-known Accountancy in Napier
- Collaborative, supportive, forward-thinking, strong community presence
- Take your career to the next level in this varied multifaceted challenging role
- Napier, competitive salary. Great team supportive environment
This forward-thinking CA Firm has a strong reputation for excellence in the market, are very imbedded in the community and are renowned for their exceptional expertise. You will be joining a collaborative, supportive, knowledgeable team who values its culture, its people, its clients, the local community and are passionate about talking to and working with clients to help them achieve their business and financial goals.
This role of Office Administrator is multifaceted, you will be kept busy undertaking a comprehensive range of front of house and administrative functions, duties and responsibilities will include:
- Front of house duties
- Assist and support the Practice Manager and surrounding team
- Trust administration
- AML compliance
- Banking, reconciliations
- Engagement letters
- Preparation of meeting rooms
- Preparation of reports
- Project work in conjunction with the Practice Manager
- Database maintenance
- Ensure the office operates smoothly, efficiently, and effectively
- Streamline systems and procedures
You will be joining a fast paced, well-established, and successful organisation therefore your efficiency, professionalism and methodical approach, thoroughness, accuracy and calmness under pressure will be well received. The role itself will be fast-paced, busy, diverse and varied, so your broad office administration skill set, sound technical skills, and multi-tasking ability will be well utilised.
Great opportunity to accelerate your office administration career to the next level. Apply now!
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates