- Henderson, Auckland
- Permanent - Full Time
This innovative, well established, highly successful New Zealand owned and operated construction solutions company needs an administrative super star, who is exceptionally well organised, highly motivated and driven who thrives supporting the surrounding teams.
The range of duties and responsibilities in this role include:
- First point of contact; meet and greet visitors, answering of the phones
- Assist and support the surrounding teams with a range of administrative functions
- Update and maintain the database
- Order stationery and office supplies
- Manage staff uniforms
- Health & Safety administration co-ordination
- Fleet management
- Travel arrangements
To be successful in this role you will need to possess a can do, willing and flexible attitude, have exceptionally clear and concise communication, proven Reception and Administration experience with the ability to adapt and respond to different personalities. Along with the following skills and attributes:
- Articulate communication, helpful and courteous manner
- Computer literate, quick to pick up new systems and applications
- Fast and accurate typing skills with a good attention to detail and accuracy
- Highly organised, methodical with great multi-tasking skills and abilities
- Takes ownership, accountability and responsibility for your role and actions
- Customer service focused and business savvy
This is a brilliant opportunity to further enhance and develop your administration career towards a Personal Assistant/Operations role in a very successful and rewarding company.
Email your Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] NOW!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates