PA & Team Administrator
- Auckland CBD
- Permanent - Full Time
This is a role that encompasses PA duties and administration support to a busy, friendly, dynamic and collaborative team in an interesting industry. The environment is corporate, fast-paced, and professional. You will support 3 heads of different departments, so you will get a great overview of the industry and a really varied workload that will see you constantly learning and developing your skills.
The range of duties and responsibilities include:
- Personal Assistant support to Senior Managers, being their right-hand person
- Liaise with company’s branches, staff in the Head Office and suppliers
- Co-ordinate meetings, appointments and training sessions
- Support the team in setting up awards nights and conferences
- Format documents, prepare reports and presentations
- Assisting with booking of travel and accommodation
- Manage calendars
- Assisting with projects
- Assist with google and social media platforms
To be successful within this role, you will need to have the following skills and experience:
- 4 + years administration skills and experience within a corporate organisation
- Must have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be professionally presented
- Have a high level of initiative to enable you to work autonomously
- Be a team player, with a can-do attitude
- Be proactive and able to see the bigger picture
- Think outside the box, and offer solutions to problems
- Previous PA experience would be advantageous
- Only New Zealand Residents and Citizens will be considered for this role.
If you want to work with a great team, in a successful and thriving industry, and you have the skills and experience listed above, APPLY NOW!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] NOW!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates