Part time Accounts Administrator
- Permanent - Part time
Want work / life balance, then this is the job for you. This role works Monday to Friday 8am to 2pm or 9am to 3pm in Hastings for a well known locally owned and operated automotive electrical and engineering company.
You will have accountability, ownership, and responsibility for your role. You will manage the day-to-day accounts and administration functions within the office. Your can do, flexible, and willing attitude will get you this job. This is a great time to be joining this company as they are growing and are continuously going from strength to strength.
This role of Part time Accounts Administrator is busy and varied; your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Accounts receivable and payable using Xero
- End of month accounts functions
- Provide administration support to the Managers and surrounding team
- Ensure the office operates smoothly and efficiently
- Fleet maintenance (coordination or rego’s, wof’s etc)
- Collate weekly payroll hours
- Back up support to the customer service / front of counter team
To be successful in this role you will have the following attributes and experience:
- Accounting skills and experience using Xero
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- A proactive and willing attitude
- Team player with outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Quick learner who can hit the ground running
This is an excellent opportunity to apply your proven accounts and administration skills and experience whilst maintaining work / life balance. You will receive a competitive rate of pay plus health insurance and you will be working within a great team environment. What more could you want? Apply now!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates