Part time Business Support
- Grafton, Auckland
- Permanent - Part time
This organisation is a charitable trust with a long history of helping hard working Kiwis get their first home. This charity delivers affordable housing options for working New Zealand households, empowering communities, and building for the future through innovative housing solutions.
This team needs the expertise of an exceptionally well organised, highly motivated, and driven individual who is renowned for their outstanding capabilities and who is results orientated.
Within this role of Part time Business Support, you will undertake a multi-faceted range of administrative duties and responsibilities by being the right-hand person to executives, management, and surrounding team. You will work Monday to Friday 9am to 3pm based in Grafton, car park provided. The role will undertake:
- Work alongside executives, management, and surrounding team undertaking and managing day-to-day administrative functions
- Superuser of SharePoint (training provided)
- Review, streamline, and automate quality management processes across the organisation
- Review and maintenance of internal programmes to ensure business continuity and best delivery practices
- Document management
- Office management: ensure the office operates smoothly, efficiently and effectively
- Stakeholder engagement
- Handle confidential and highly sensitive information
- Compile, collate, format annual regulatory reports
Possessing strong administration skills and experience is essential as with having the ability to pre-empt the needs of others around you, make good use of your initiative, nous, and common sense, be highly organised, self-managing, motivated, deadline driven, hardworking and professional. And most importantly having an exceptional can do, willing, adaptable, and flexible attitude.
This is an exceptional opportunity for someone wanting to work part time (Monday to Friday 9am to 3pm) and who is passionate about helping New Zealanders achieve their property ownership dream and committed to develop great neighbourhoods and communities. Apply now.
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates