Part time Client Services Manager / Broker Support
- Point Chev, Auckland
- Permanent - Part time
Make 2021 the year of job satisfaction and amazing fulfilment: put your residential lending expertise to full utilisation, getting settlements across the line.
- Live and work local – Point Chev! No traffic issues, no parking expenses
- Newly created role due to growth & demand, supporting high-performing Broker
- Make winning customer financial solutions with your residential lending expertise
Make 2021 the year of job satisfaction and amazing fulfilment; put your residential lending expertise to full utilisation, getting settlements across the line by making winning customer financial solutions. 20 hours a week, flexibility around days and hours.
This pivotal role will suit someone who has a strong background in residential lending – banking, mortgage broking or having worked for a specialist non-bank lender. This role is an integral part of the business.
Working closely alongside a high-performing Mortgage Broker, this position is the glue that sticks the variable pieces of the mortgage puzzle together. It is the ‘do-er’ of the lending process, you make the ‘loan’ happen.
Every day will be busy and varied, the range of duties and responsibilities will incorporate:
- Assist and support the Broker; being their right-hand person
- Pre-screen loan applications including verification of various customer documents
- Assess mortgage applications within credit guidelines
- Prepare and submit loan applications
- Monitor the ‘fixed rate’ rollovers
- Negotiate rates
- Write clear and concise diary notes
- Maintain high attention to detail, ensuring all compliance requirements are met
- Liaise with lenders, clients, and related parties through the underwriting process through to settlement stage
- Manage CRM maintenance of client records
- Marketing updates on social media
This newly created opportunity will suit someone who is extremely organised and methodical, has a strong ability to interpret financial accounts with a passion for numbers, is analytical, applies extreme attention to detail, has strong written and verbal skills and genuinely gets a thrill out of achieving winning financial outcomes / results for customers.
Your residential lending expertise, personable and professional manner coupled with motivation to provide exemplary service to customers will make you successful in this role. 20 hours a week, flexibility around days and hours.
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates