Part time Executive Assistant
- Ellerslie, Auckland
- Part time
Seriously, this part time Executive Assistant role has been described as the ‘best job ever’! You will be assisting and supporting the Executive Manager (who is described as fantastic and great to work alongside). Being her right-hand person, together you work across a comprehensive range of functions. You are required to work Monday to Friday 8.30am to 2.30pm AND you are NOT required to work during the school holidays. What more could you want?
This part time Executive Assistant role supports the Executive Manager at Secondary Principals’ Association of New Zealand (SPANZ), the only independent organisation representing New Zealand secondary principals. Being the Executive Manager’s right-hand person, together you work across a comprehensive range of functions including:
- Assist and support the Executive Manager
- Prepare meetings, agendas, and relevant information
- Event management: co-ordination of x 2 annual conferences including venue selection, catering, registrations, invoicing, budget management, set up, through to the smooth execution of the conferences / events
- Diary, email, and travel management
- Go to person for the President and Executive team
- Maintain the membership database
- Acknowledge member enquiries
- Prepare documents and reports
- Ensure the office operates smoothly, efficiently, and effectively
To be successful in this role we are seeking an experienced PA/EA who ideally has an interest or experience in the education sector. You will have a flexible, adaptable, willing, and can-do attitude, whilst being well organised with a natural flair for multi-tasking. You will also think outside the square creating innovative solutions, be professional, deadline driven, self-motivated, self-managing and most importantly you have a fun sense of humour.
You will be joining a close-knit team of two who work hard together achieving common goals. This is a fantastic part time Executive Assistant role undertaking a busy and varied workload, working closely beside a superb manager whilst maintaining work / life balance. Monday to Friday 8.30am to 2.30pm AND you are NOT required to work during the school holidays. What more could you want? Apply now!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates