Part time Group Accountant
- Permanent - Part time
Within this organisation the group of businesses under its umbrella covers a wide range of industries including manufacturing, commercial property, construction products, wastewater, sanitary systems, hire, through to horses. In total they have 120 staff across the group.
As the Part time Group Accountant, you will work closely with the CEO and CFO. They are wanting a candidate who adds value, challenges outcomes, thinks outside the square, is proactive, and takes an interest in the role and organisation.
This Part time Group Accountant role is multi-dimensional, you will undertake a varied range of functions, including:
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements, management reports
- Group consolidated reporting and statutory accounts
- Prepare and review Group PAYE, GST, FBT returns
- Budget preparation and reviews
- Cashflow forecasting
- Undertake analysis of performance of the Group entities and provide recommendations
- Project work
- Profit and loss statements
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Analysis across the entire business incorporating opportunities and risk assessments
- Identify and implement improvements to systems and financial controls
This is an excellent opportunity for a commercially astute Group Accountant who enjoys a senior finance role where you will have a broad range of responsibilities and plenty of opportunity to add value. You will be qualified and have senior financial management experience in a commercial environment.
As Part time Group Accountant, you are required to work 25 hours a week, working part days Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays in the office and the rest of the hours working from home (WFH). What more ‘work / life’ balance could you want?
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates