Payroll and Accounts Administrator
- Onehunga, Auckland
- Permanent - Full Time
New Zealand owned and operated family business specialising in transportation and heavy haulage needs the expertise of an experienced Payroll and Accounts Administrator. Sole charge responsibility of payroll.
In this role of Payroll and Accounts Administrator you will be responsible for the weekly payroll of 176 staff, day to day accounting functions as well as assisting with Health & Safety. This role is busy and varied; your week will consist of:
- Weekly payroll of 176 staff using MYOB
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Preparation of payroll and finance reports
- End of month accruals
- Ensure all transactions are processed efficiently and correctly
- Prepare, balance and reconcile Payroll, PAYE, ACC, KiwiSaver and other deductions where necessary
- Resolve payroll discrepancies
- Streamline systems and processes
- Assist and support the Manager with Health & Safety
- Ensure the department operates smoothly, effectively and efficiently
To be successful in this Payroll and Accounts Administrator role you will have fast and accurate data entry skills, proven experience in accounts payable and receivable along with an exceptional can do, willing, adaptable and flexible attitude. You will make good use of your initiative, nous and common sense; are organised, motivated, deadline driven, hardworking and professional.
If working in a transport / trucking company is for you and you have proven payroll and accounting expertise with solid understanding of the NZ Payroll legislation, then this is the role for you. Apply now!
Email your Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] NOW! For other exciting opportunities, check out our website – www.cavanagh.co.nz
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates