Payroll / Executive Assistant
- Auckland CBD
- Permanent - Full Time
The vibe in this Māori-led, multi-cultural, highly driven, passionate community and whanau focussed organisation is phenomenal; it is contagious. There is real sense of meaning and purpose throughout the organisation. They are a charitable social enterprise focussed on improving outcomes for whanau.
This role of Payroll / Executive Assistant is newly created, it is a 50/50 Payroll / EA split. You will be the right-hand person to the CFO. The CFO is outstanding, he is full of energy, enthusiasm, passion, motivation and is extremely driven. To compliment his style, he is seeking a candidate with a phenomenal attitude. ‘Attitude’ is everything to this CFO. Do you have the payroll expertise and ‘attitude’ that he seeks?
Within this role of Payroll / Executive Assistant you will be kept busy undertaking a comprehensive range of duties and responsibilities including:
- Payroll – fortnightly, 80 staff (end to end responsibility of payroll)
- Payroll subject matter expert
- Project work – sourcing of a new payroll package interfacing with xero (xero is the current payroll package)
- Assist and support the CFO; being his right-hand person
- Diary, email and travel management
- Prepare of reports, PowerPoint presentations and documents
- Prepare meetings, take minutes, follow up action points
If working for a Māori-led, multi-cultural, highly passionate organisation whose focus is on the community and whanau health and well-being is of interest to you and you have the ‘attitude’ and proven payroll expertise then apply now!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates