- Newmarket, Auckland
- Permanent - Full Time
About the company
Work for a company who has a well-established brand, a customer centric focus, is a leader in their field, and places great emphasis on employee development.
About the role
Your well-rounded administration and support skills will be greatly utilised in this exciting Personal Assistant role, where you will support a key member of the organisation. You will be the right-hand person to a manager who is not only inspiring, but also high performing, warm, enthusiastic, calm, confident and driven.
The tasks and duties in this role will include:
- Assist with administration for sales
- Arrange appointments and prepare information for clients
- Handle all general enquiries from clients
- Create various reports on key matrix
- Coordinate marketing material with outside suppliers
- Liaise with stakeholders and suppliers
- Ensure all data is updated in various systems, and that the integrity of the data is maintained
- Assist with campaigns, creating documents and proofreading of materials
- Organise meetings, taking minutes at meetings
What you will bring to the role
You will have experience supporting at a senior level, be driven, highly organising, love planning to ensure that everything runs smoothly, and have great attention to detail in everything you do. Other skills and attributes you will bring to the role:
- Excellent communication, collaboration, flexibility and adaptability
- The ability to proactively take the initiative
- Be able to work in a structured environment, with changing priorities
- Have a strong work ethic, no task will be too big or too small
- Take pride in your work and have a customer focused attitude
- Be able to manage heavy workloads in a fast-paced environment
- Be worldly, with a mature attitude and positive outlook
- Have meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
- Tact, diplomacy, loyalty and confidentiality
- Full New Zealand Driver’s Licence
- Must be a New Zealand Citizen or Resident
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a fast-paced role with a good level of autonomy. In return for your hard work you will be greatly rewarded. APPLY NOW, and so not miss out.
Email your Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] NOW!!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates