- Mt Eden, Auckland
- Permanent - Full Time
These Senior Executives need the expertise of an exceptionally well organised, highly motivated and driven individual who is renowned for their outstanding Personal Assistant capabilities and who is results orientated.
This is not your standard Personal Assistant role; you will be involved in working across the entire business, working closely with the Senior Executives and surrounding team. This is a multifaceted Personal Assistant role undertaking a varied, diverse, and interesting range of Personal Assistant and office management functions. The array of duties and responsibilities associated to this role will include:
- Work alongside the Senior Executives undertaking and managing all day-to-day administrative functions allowing them to focus on strategic matters
- Office management
- Diary and travel management
- Attend meetings, take minutes
- Collate and follow up for action reports
- Take an active involvement within the business, contributing to discussions and decisions
- Prepare presentations, spreadsheets, reports and documents
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and suppliers
- Project work
- Ensure departments operate smoothly, efficiently and effectively
This role itself will be fast-paced, busy, diverse, and varied, so your exceptional Personal Assistant skill set, sound technical skills and multi-tasking ability will be well utilised. You will also have a strategic way of thinking, a proactive work ethic, strong business acumen, with the ability to make good decisions and influence key people.
If you want to accelerate your Personal Assistant career to the next level by being the right-hand person to these Senior Executives, then this is the job opportunity you want! Apply now!
Follow us on LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates