- Auckland city
- Permanent - Full Time
Put your exceptional PA skills and expertise to full utilisation being the right-hand person to the Executive Consultants. Outstanding PA opportunity!
- Personal Assistant being right-hand person to highly successful Consultants
- Highly regarded and respected HR/Recruitment organisation based in the City
- Needed and wanted for this role is a ‘slick’, top notch, high performing PA
Make yourself indispensable in this busy, varied, and interesting role by being the exceptional Personal Assistant these Executive Consultants rely upon being their right-hand person. Vacancy due to promotion, will you be next in line for a promotion?
This organisation is highly regarded and respected in the HR / Recruitment sector; they are at the forefront of the industry. You will be joining a team of highly successful, respected, and knowledgeable individuals, who offer their clients exceptional service and quality workmanship.
You will be assisting and supporting key Executive Consultants ensuring their day operates smoothly, whilst undertaking their associated administration functions so they can focus on the strategic elements of their roles. Your role of Personal Assistant will be busy and varied. Associated duties and responsibilities will include:
- Pre-empt the needs of the Executive Consultants
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations, reports, and documentation
- Diary, email, and travel management
- Prepare meetings, take minutes, follow up action points
- Proof, format and edit documents and reports
- Handle confidential issues and information
- Process monthly expenses
- Ensure the office operates smoothly, effectively, and efficiently
- Manage digital advertising campaigns (training provided)
To be successful in this role we are seeking a Personal Assistant who is: proactive, results driven, adheres to high standards and expectations, thinks quickly on your feet, solution orientated, applies a sense of urgency, team player, professional and highly competent and confidential.
This Personal Assistant role is a great opportunity to further enhance your career. You will be working in a fast paced, professional, interactive team where hard work and quality output is highly acknowledged and rewarded. Vacancy due to promotion, will you be next in line for a promotion? Apply now!
Follow us on Linkedin – www.linkedin.com/company/cavanagh-&-associates
Like us on our new Facebook page to keep updated of our latest jobs and information: www.facebook.com/CavanaghandAssociates